网上有关“点餐最实用的英语口语”话题很是火热,小编也是针对点餐最实用的英语口语寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?
Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?
I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。
It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。
Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。
Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。
So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。
It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。
Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?
Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。
Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。
Not today,thanks.今天就不点了,谢谢。
But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?
Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。
And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?
Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。
I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。
What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?
I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。
Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?
Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?
Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
#英语口语# 导语饮品包括用餐中的酒水和饭后的咖啡等。正式的西餐很讲究,有餐前酒、餐中酒、甜食酒和餐后酒,所喝酒的种类各不相同。另外客人在饭后还习惯来一杯咖啡,有是否加糖、是否加牛奶以及浓淡之分。服务人员应熟练掌握,常见英语有“Would you like to have any wine with your dinner?”,“What would youlike to have,coffee or tea?”等。以下是由 考 网为您整理的:关于点饮品的英语点餐对话。
篇一关于点饮品的英语点餐对话
What would you like to have,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
What do you like to drink?
想要喝什么?
OK,anything to drink?
要些喝的吗?
Would you like to have any wine with your dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
What can I get you to drink?
请问要喝什么?
Orange juice,pineapple juice,grapefruit juice or tomato juice?
橙汁、菠萝汁、葡萄汁还是番茄汁?
Don't you take any soup?
您不要喝。氛汤吗?
Would you like coffee or tea?
您要咖啡还是要茶呢?
This is special sugar for coffee.This is granulated sugar,sir.
这是特制咖啡糖,这是砂糖,先生。
Would you care for anything to drink,sir?
先生,您想喝点什么吗?
Which do you prefer fresh or canned?
您喜欢新鲜的还是罐装的呢?
Shall I make your coffee weak?
咖啡要淡点吗?
Would you like some wine? There's the wine list.
您想喝点酒吗?这是酒
?
篇二关于点饮品的英语点餐对话
W:Are you through,sir?
先生,您吃完了吗?
G:I'm through.
我吃完了。
W:Would you like coffee or tea?
您要咖啡还是要茶呢?
G:Coffee in a regular cup,please.
请给我普通杯咖啡。
W:This is special sugar for coffee.This is granulatedsugar,sir.
这是特制咖啡糖,这是砂糖,先生。
G:I like granulated sugar better.
我比较喜欢砂糖。
W:Here is the check,sir.
先生,这是您的账单。
w:Five thousand yen bill,sir.
5000日元,先生。
W:Here is your change.Thank you.
这是找您的零钱,谢谢你。
G:Thank you.This is for you.
谢谢你,这是给你的小费。
W:Thank you,sir.Come again,please.
谢谢您,先生,欢迎再次光临
篇三关于点饮品的英语点餐对话
W:Would you care for anything to drink·sir?
先生,您想喝点什么吗?
G1:Well,what shall we have…?
哦,我们要喝什么呢?
G2:I'll have a bloody Mary.
我要喝血玛利酒。
G1:I'll have orange juice.
我要喝柳橙汁。
W:Which do you prefer,fresh or canned?
您喜欢新鲜的还是罐装的呢?
G1:Canned is all right. ?I never touch any alcoholicdrink.
罐装的可以了,我从不喝任何酒精饮料。
关于“点餐最实用的英语口语”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
本文来自作者[机薇]投稿,不代表育友号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://jxydedu.cn/zsfx/202602-24087.html
评论列表(3条)
我是育友号的签约作者“机薇”
本文概览:网上有关“点餐最实用的英语口语”话题很是火热,小编也是针对点餐最实用的英语口语寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。Can I...
文章不错《点餐最实用的英语口语》内容很有帮助